Monday, June 27, 2011

Missing Mac

It's hard to put in to words how much I love my family. It is even harder for me to say how much I miss Mac when he is deployed. He left this morning for a short deployment for some where, not 100% sure where. This weekend was full of parties to say good bye to him. Saturday night we had his close friends over and then on Sunday we had some family over.

I know how much I am missing Mac and how the last few days have just made me want to cry even though he is only going to be gone for a few month, I can't imagine having my husband leave for a year or more. Those women who have to go through that are so much stronger than I think I could ever be. Deep down in my heart I know that he will be fine since what he does hardly ever goes in country, unless they are helping to move soliders who are hurt. But part of me is terrified for him, terrified that something will go wrong. As his emergency contact everytime I get a call from an unknown number or a phone number I don't know my heart stops until I hear his voice.

After coming home from a swim camp when I was about ten I asked my mom very seriously if she would send the boys back. She of course told me that she couldn't to say the least I was a very disapointed ten year old. But now seventeen years later I could never imagine my life with out my brothers! Now if you ask me this in person I will never admit it but I guess now that it is out here on the internet I will have to.

So if you think about it say a little prayer for my brother Mac, his unit and all the men and women who are serving our country! If it weren't for them and the men and women in our countries past we wouldn't be able to be living the lifes we are.

Good Night for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment