Tuesday, June 21, 2011

He's Here! He's Finally Here!!!

So it's been a while since I have been on here and a ton has happened so expect a few blogs the in the next few days.

But first I am so excited to announce that Master Henry James is finally here and one very healthy little boy, weighing in at 9 lbs 10 oz and was 22 inches long. Needless to say he is a VERY big boy! But a very sweet one at the same time. His feet are pretty big but his hands are even larger! I'm positive that he will be a basketball player just like his daddy when he is big, even though I still maintain that he would be a great swimmer too.



He definitly made it a long day for his mommy who was in labor for over 12 hours, and had all of us blowing up each others phones for updates. I had to say it was a long day and night waiting to get the phone call that he was here. It finally came from my mom at about 12:30 in the moring. I was half asleep that when I answered my phone and heard my mom talking but I couldn't understand why my alarm was talking to me. But I definitly woke up and realized what was going on when my mom told me how big he was. To be honest I really couldn't believe that he was that big. I mean Andy is really tall so I knew he would be long but never expected him to weigh as much as he did! However, he is still one cute little boy that I can't wait to spoil!!!



The next day I went up to the hospital to see him, I was the only one there at the time so I got to spend some serious cuddle time with him. After about a 30-45 minutes of cuddling and taking a tn of pictures my mom, brother, uncle, and Gigi came up to see him. I was lucky to be up there when Gigi came to see him. There were so many special moments as she held her second great grandson for the first time. I may or may not have had a few tears in my eyes as I quickly snapped a ton of pictures. And I got some good ones too if I do say so myself! My favorite came as we were getting ready to leave and Andy was holding his new little guy and Gigi gave him a kiss!



In just a few short weeks Henry and Greta will start the long move out east. Andy is doing his residency out there and has already moved. Selfishly I feel like I haven't been able to get enough time with him and I really will miss getting to see him as often as I get to see Liam. But I know that Andy is going to be a great doctor and this is his next step to make that happen. I really am proud of him! I just think that I will have to bug Greta at least once a week to send me pictures of him!

So to Master Henry, welcome to our family! We are very close, we love spending time together and love each other more. No matter what we will be here for you and do everything we can to help you grow. I can't wait to watch as you get older, change and start showing us who you are. We love you a ton!!!

Good Night for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment