Thursday, March 31, 2011

This Is Harder Than I Thought!

So I have been in my apartment for about three almost four weeks now and I feel like I can't seem to get it put together and completly unpacked. There are two boxes that are sitting in the corner of my living room just looking at me, taunting me, daring me to not unpack them. And as of now they are winning! I have a picture in my head of how I want things to look and I can't seem to get it there. I know that in time it will happen and look the way I want it. But as most of you know I am not a very paitent person and I usually want what I want when I say I want it.

I was very lucky that my friend Kammie came over and decorated two of my shelves, they look great! But I still need to get a couch, which I have found but it still hasn't been delivered, my pictures up, maybe a rug, and I think a desk. I honeslty thought that I had done really well and I had most of the things that I was going to need but as I start to think about it I realize that the list of things I need keep getting longer and longer! It's so frustrating!

I was very lucky and my friends and family have given me so many things and a ton of gift cards to help me get prepaired! I truely was spoiled by them on my birthday! I guess on my flex day today there is some shopping to do. As soon as I get things put together I will post pictures.

Good bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment